Cortland County Board of Elections
Little York Lake Protection and Rehabilitation District
Special Election- February 8, 2022
Calvary Baptist Church
6753 State Route 281, Preble NY
This poll site will be open 6am to 9pm
There will NOT be Early Voting for this election.
The deadline for register to vote for this election is January 14, 2022.
The last day for the BOE to receive an absentee ballot application is January 24, 2022.
Click Here for the Absentee Ballot Application
Click Here for Accessible Absentee Ballot Application
Click Here for Electronic Portal for Absentee Ballot Application
ABSENTEE BALLOT DROP-OFF PROCEDURE for GENERAL PUBLIC
DROP-OFF at BOARD OF ELECTIONS 112 RIVER ST - CORTLAND, NY
Cortland County voters may drop off absentee ballots at the Board of Elections office Monday through Friday during the normal business hours of 8 AM to 4 PM. Absentee ballots will be received at the Board of Election offices on Election Day, from 8 AM until 9 PM.
Cortland County absentee ballots may be dropped off to any Cortland County Early Voting or Election Day polling sites during their normal hours of operation. Absentee voters are not required to stand in line to deliver their ballot. A Poll Inspector assigned as a door monitor will receive your absentee ballot.
Voting Information for Individuals with Disabilities
For individuals who need the assistance of the ballot marking device and Board of Elections staff in order to complete their absentee ballot for the upcoming election, please contact the Board of Elections office at 607-753-5032. We have voting machines available at our office, located at 112 River Street, Cortland NY 13045, during office hours, for individual use. Monday - Friday 8 AM - 4 PM
Interested in Being a Poll Inspector?Contact our office for more information.
Military and Overseas Voters
- 2012 Version Running for Elective Office (PDF)
- Absentee Ballot Application (PDF)
- Designating Petition (PDF)
- Election Districts (PDF)
- Handbook For Village Registration and Election Day (PDF)
- Independent Nominating Petition (PDF)
- Instructions on How to File an Independent Petition for General Election (PDF)
- Legislative and Election Districts Maps (PDF)
- NYS Judicial Candidate Voter Guide (PDF)
- Opportunity to Ballot Petition (PDF)
- Overvote Doublevote (PDF)
- Poll Inspector Manual (PDF)
- Polling Place Finder (PDF)
- Polling Places (PDF)
- Registration and Absentee Ballot Request (PDF)
- Statement of Special Voter (PDF)
- Village Absentee Ballot Application (PDF)
- Village Independent Nominating Petition (PDF)
- Voter Registration Form - Fill in (PDF)
- Voter Registration Form- Blank (PDF)
- Campaign Finance Seminar Schedule
- REQUEST FOR INFORMATION-FOIL