District Attorney's Office

How do I request a reduction of a traffic ticket?
To ask you must obtain certain documentation and provide it to this office.  For full instructions click here

How do I get property held by the police back?
There is a specific process to release property. 
For full instructions click here.
To obtain the Property Release Application click here.

One Too Many

Watch this informative video regarding Child Abuse 




Watch this instructional video to learn more