Cortland County Department of Mental Health is dedicated to serve the Cortland Community through a person-centered, quality of care that provides messages of hope and support in navigating the recovery process.
To provide timely access to collaborative, high quality treatment for all individuals affected by behavioral health disorders on their journey to recovery. This is achieved through prevention, education, therapeutic and rehabilitation services.
About Our Staff
The Staff of the Cortland County Mental Health Clinic consists of experienced Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses and Social Workers.
Mental Health Clinic Licenses
Licensed by the New York State Office of Mental Health to Provide
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Treatment
- Psychological Services
- Psychosocial Evaluation and Treatment
- Psychotherapy for All Ages
- Clinical Therapeutic Services
All fees for services are based upon the individual's ability to pay. The Mental Health Clinic also accepts Medicaid, Medicare and most other forms of insurance. (See Side Bar on Sliding Fee Scale)
Specialized Treatment Groups
- Adult and Adolescent Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Intimate Partner Violence Program (EMERGE)
- TEESO Treatment Program
- Family Support Services
- Horizon House Continuing Day Treatment Program
- Prevention Services for Youth/ System of Care
- Single Point of Access