Forms & Applications

Universal Permit Application / Plan Review

Universal application that can be used to apply for a Permit to Operate for the following types of facilities.

  • Bathing Beaches
  • Campgrounds
  • Children's Camps
  • Food Service Establishments (Except Temporary Food)
  • Hotel / Motel - Temporary Residence
  • Mobile Home Parks
  • Swimming Pools

Related Documents

Hotel / Motel - Temporary Residences