Representative Payee

Anyone over the age of 18 in need of financial management services, or if children are in need of payee services, Foster Care/Preventive can offer this service as well.

The unit provides Rep Payee services for those who cannot manage their own money.

This can be done voluntarily or involuntarily.

Contact Us

Adult Services

(607) 753-5265