We serve individuals who have straight Medicaid and only need Level 1 (housekeeping only) aide service and individuals who are on Medicaid Waiver (Nursing Home Transition Diversion, Traumatic Brain Injury, Office of People with Developmental Disabilities).
Type of LTC Available
• CDPAP – Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program. This unique program allows the individual to find their own aides who are hired through Cortland County Community Action Program (CAPCO). The Consumer is responsible for hiring, training and scheduling their own aides.
• Traditional and Shared Aides. We use aides provided by Franciscan Health Support, Inc. to follow the care plan.
Steps to Getting LTC Services:
• After we accept the referral, physician orders are requested and sent to the LTC caseworker. The patient must have been seen in the last 30 days.
• Once we receive the orders back, we complete a Universal Assessment System, which lasts for 6 months.
• There must be a re-assessment done every 6 months or when there is a change in care.